Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I might be winning the battle...

Shawn and I lost our 20 year old kitty 1 1/2 years ago and I miss her so very much. This is the longest I have been without a cat in my life since I was a child and I have found it to be very hard. I want to get two kittens and everyone who knows us, knows that Shawn is against this idea - mainly because he says he ALREADY has two kitties to care for, haha.
So I gave Annie a little grey stuffed kitty and this morning she started meowing for the first time. It was the cutest thing!!!!!! She is looking at her book right now that has kitties in it and she is meowing for her Daddy.
So, because his little Empress is showing signs of wanting a kitty he said this morning, "if I end up taking care of the cats, I am sending them back". Yippee, I think I may be winning the battle because whatever the Empress wants (no she isn't a princess!!) from Daddy, she gets. Stay tuned!!!!

3 comments:

Catalyst Of Calamity said...

Woohoo!!! You know we're going to want to come over and play with your kittens A LOT.

Wanda said...

Oh, good luck with that. I know the feeling. Home means kids and pets and a little mess.
:)

Wanda (At Last...)

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I too love cats and this is the first time in my life I haven't had one... it has been 8 years without a cat and each time I see one in our yard I try to entice it to stay here... for now, I will stick with my little bird Barack... he certainly keeps me busy :)