Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sweetie...


A lovely lady that we know is making Annie cute little pants. I wanted to help and cut them out from the pattern that Irene made. Annie loved the fabric so much that she wanted to be wrapped up in it. I made her a little toga and don't ask me how I knew how to do this!!! She had a blast playing around and hamming it up for the camera!!!
The Christmas season is in full swing. Thank you Shirley and Ricci for a great night the other night. I enjoyed being your "date"!!!!!!! Annie was perfect and slept right through. So much for being worried about leaving her!! Thank you Angela and Gary for being wonderful babysitters!!!!!
The tree is up and Annie chose silver as her theme. I wanted non-breakable ornaments for her first tree so we went shopping and she LOVED the silver ones. It looks gorgeous. I decorated it while she was sleeping and surprised her with it. Annie was surprised and said "WOW" when she first saw it. Now she "instructs" me to turn the lights on every day. And Shawn was worried about Annie and the tree!!
Speaking of Shawn, he should be home from China next weekend (we hope as they are trying to extend his time there) and we can't wait to see him in person. Skype just doesn't do it.
I also want to ask for prayers, white light, good thoughts etc for my wonderful Uncle Ken. He had a double lung transplant two days ago and has made it through the first 48 hours. We love him sooooooooooooooooooooooo much and can't wait to see him back on his bike, cycling through Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Yes, your sweetie is a cutie.

Oh my, a double lung transplant. Prayers work best - that's what I'll do.

Take care!

Red Sand said...

White light on Uncle Ken's way, many times over.

I am terrified about our tree. Right now it's out on the porch, shedding snow. Should be interesting!