Saturday, September 5, 2009

Today...

We went to visit the bunnies that are all over the UVIC campus. They loved Annie!!!

Annie LOVES food, LOVES to watch us cook and ALWAYS wants to help. I thought maybe she could wait for a play kitchen until Christmas but it was just too far away. So I went on Used Victoria (my fav site these days) and found this kitchen with tons of goodies, the high chair (which is also a baby swing for dolly), a dolly, a princess doll bed with a canopy (it is in storage for later giving) AND a beautiful old doll stroller. All this for next to nothing. It was fabulous and Annie is having a blast with her kitchen. She has used her red ladle forever and mixed soup in any kind of "pot" she can find and then she feeds it to all the "babies", her stuffies and us. Yep, she is into her new kitchen. I love it because it is an 80's kitchen and it waxes nostalgic for me. Now I have to get some Ikea stools and.
I have to dig out the pots and pans my great secret pal sent us...

Oh and I have always wondered why all dolls MUST be naked!!! It really bugs Daddy who keeps dressing them all... too funny!!!!!

No comments: