Tuesday, November 23, 2010

She did it!!!

Night two of sleeping in her own room in her big girl bed!! Annie gets up in the morning and runs into our bed. It is really sweet. She is liking her big girl bed but we haven't done anything with her bed beside ours. I will let her decide (with some guidance of course) when we need to take it apart.
In other news, we have had lots of snow here the last few days and little miss likes to wear her snow pants BUT doesn't think that you need to wear pants UNDER the snow pants. Too funny. Oh and we have an electric fireplace that only works with a remote. Well, I couldn't find the remote two days ago and Annie found it under the chair. We gave her lots of praise and positive affirmations. So yesterday, I couldn't find it either and Annie found it. Guess where? Under the chair. She told me that she had made it into a game. What a girl!!!
But I can't find it this morning and it isn't under the chair. Hmnnnn...

No comments: