Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

Hope that everyone is enjoying the Lunar New Year. We love anything Lunar and are looking forward to a special meal tonight and then again tomorrow night, with friends. As we don't have family who lives on the Coast, many of our dear friends are like family to us so spending this holiday with them is very special. Last year, I made a traditional, complete with homemade dumplings, fish and long life noodles. This year I decided that making the dumplings and everything else was just too much with so many guests and a busy girl so we are headed out to dinner both evenings. Can't wait!!! Annie woke up this morning, telling me everyone who was joining us tonight and then tomorrow night too. She kept saying "I memberd, I membered".
Oh and I realize that I didn't update the sleeping arrangements. Well, after those two nights, we were back to Daddy putting Annie to bed in our bed and then transferring her to her little bed beside ours so that she can access us easily in the night. We are still dealing with nighttime issues and I think we will be dealing with them for some time. These things just don't go away that easily :(
Have to run - being called upon by a small person - it took me three hours to get this much down so pictures next time!!! All the best to everyone in the year of the Rabbit!!!

1 comment:

Bev said...

Gung hay fat choy! Enjoy the celebrations!