Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Going back to work...or kind of!!!!

So, for two years I have had the privilege to be a stay at home Mommie with my little girl. Last month, a short term opportunity arose where I will be going back to work, two days a week. We have co-ordinated it so Annie will be cared for by her Dad which works out well for everyone... except maybe the small person who is really upset about it. Her Dad works very long shifts and is gone by the time we are up and doesn't come home until after 6:30 pm sometimes. This is in exchange for four days off, which we enjoy as a family immensely. Anyway, the small person isn't too sure about his whole idea of Mommie being at work as her experience is long hours of not seeing Daddy. Oh and she asks for him all day long so we call him at work and he calls us at least once a day. Anyway, I am sure it will all be fine but my Mommie guilt is coming to the fore... I know Annie will be JUST FINE with her Daddy and the hours are not long, it's just I have worked sooooo hard on her attachment and I don't want anything to ruin all of our precious work... hmnnn... any thoughts?

Oh and here are some photos!!!
Annie reading to her stuffies and Baby Rachael.



Ready to go to yoga class with her teddy on her back and her hair extensions in... LOL, such a silly smile!!!! Actually, I am lucky to get a photo these days as the young miss isn't really interested in having her photo taken!!!

1 comment:

Debbie Sauer said...

She will be fine! Blessings