Monday, July 20, 2009

Ah, I love summer...

and so does Annie!!! We had a busy weekend visiting friends. Thank you Lisa and David for a wonderful time on Saturday!!! The lunch was delicious and the company was super!! Our turn next time. Here is Annie climbing up the stairs. She had to have help from Daddy and David to get down though!!!
We went to breakfast and then to the park with Glenn and Baxter on Sunday morning and then to Angela and Gary's for the afternoon. They live around the corner and Shawn and Brad were embarrased by me lugging Annie's ( well I actually love it more I think) pool down the road!! Too funny.
Annie also had her first swimming lesson this morning. It was a blast but it was during her nap time so she was a little cranky at the end - who am I kidding, it was for half the class!!! Oh well, we go every day this week and next so I am HOPING that this will REALLY kickstart the one loooonnng afternoon nap I have been dreaming about!!!
Anyway, here are some photos of our little climber!!!





Thank you to Susan and Bill for the gift certificate - we bought the easle with it!!! Oh and please try and disregard the spit in the swing picture - Annie's joy was just so real in this photo that I had to post it.

1 comment:

David said...

Musette enjoyed having such a gentle patter over and would be happy to see her return anytime!