Thursday, August 27, 2009

Annie's quilt...


Isn't it gorgeous!!! I pieced and sewed it together and then Teresa, a wonderful quilter, put the backing on and quilted it for us. She also wanted to give Annie a piece of fabric because she loved the whole idea so she added the binding as her contribution. It is quilted with hearts and stars - just lovely. The backing is the fabric that we sent to people and the beginning of Annie's book has that fabric and our wish for her, our darling girl. A huge thank you to Shirley and Teresa for giving me quilter Teresa's name. She did a beautiful job, we couldn't be happier. Annie loves it too and she cuddled up in it when I was trying to spread it on the floor. Now I just have to finish her wishes scrapbook... oh and then her lifebook, oh and then the special trunk I am making her for all of her precious gifts from China oh and... I better stop there. At least her/our photo albums are all complete now. And my Mom told me I needed projects. Yikes!!!!!

1 comment:

a Tonggu Momma said...

Oh, it's beautiful! Ours is *blush* finally done... four-and-a-half years after we came home. Heh.