Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Age and Love...

This was my daily wisdom today:

"Age doesn't protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age."-Jeanne Moreau, in John Robert Columbo, Popcorn in Paradise (1979)

Ah, love! There's nothing like it. Love keeps us young. Love is healing. Love is powerful medicine. But where does all this love come from? It's right there inside of us, all the time. We can live a life in love. We can choose love every moment, we can express love, we can give love. -Lissa Coffey

I am feeling a little old to have my first child. I am not quite forty yet but getting there. This morning I woke up with a sore back, head and a general feeling of "I am too old for this" as my 14 month old stood grinning at me in her crib, inches away after having woken me at 6 am. This morning she is playing well on her own and I was able to check my email before lunch and found this, my daily wisdom. I like it. The more love in your life, the younger you feel. Hope that you can use some of this wisdom. These are my great loves...

2 comments:

A Beautiful Mess said...

yep...more love. That is why they say "kids keep you young"

D & S said...

They are such wonderful loves! Annie is a cutie!