Thursday, May 14, 2009

For the Record...

The last two mornings that have been "Daddy's mornings" to get up with Annie, she has slept until 7am. Yep, what is up with that!! We even put her to bed almost an hour earlier last night because she was exhasted from her playdate with Asia. The other side of this is that I am up at 6am to 7am, dozing and waiting for her to truly wake up. Sheesh. Let's hope that this is a new trend that continues when they are "Mommy's mornings" again!!!!! To actually sleep until 7am and have the baby go to bed by 7pm is a dream. Shawn and I might actually have some adult time together and I can stay up past 9pm again!!!!!!

2 comments:

Catalyst Of Calamity said...

I hope it is a trend! Sleeping from 7 to 7 would be so good for all of you! Add in an afternoon nap and it sounds like a perfect schedule. I'm sure you'll get there soon.

Lisa

C's Mom said...

There you are! I am so glad to be back in the loop and find your family doing well.

Annie is just beautiful. I love those pigtails of hers. I'm looking forward to the day I can make even a spriggly pigtail from my girl's mane...when she gets one ;0)