Thursday, May 21, 2009

Swings...


Annie loves to swing. She is so happy in the little swing, singing with glee. She giggles and laughs as she flies through the air. I also loved to swing and I am so thrilled that she loves that feeling of moving through the air. There is really nothing like it. I used to recite Robert Louise Stevenson's poem "The Swing" as I spent hours trying to go higher and higher in my backyard swing. We don't have a backyard swing but I love to take her to the park and see the joy in her little face.
Annie also loves to go down the big red slide. She laughs all the way down. My little thrill seeker!!! Ah, fun time spent at the park. I have many memories of swinging and sliding as a child and I hope that Annie will have also grow up with wonderful memories.

1 comment:

Red Sand said...

Can't wait until the day we get to meet her! I love the updates.