Monday, June 1, 2009

Annie is walking!!!

Well, not quite but she did take three steps today at 4:50pm. She walked from Shawn to me and I was so excited that she started to get excited and couldn't do it again. We will try another day. Maybe it was the joyful tears running down my face but she just wanted to hug, kiss and jump up and down after her first attempt. She is such a little snuggle bunny.
I knew that Annie was ready to try because she has been climbing. Annie has also been practicing standing and she has become very steady on her feet. I remember reading how excited everyone gets excited about these things when you are young but when you are twenty five and walking, no-one seems to care!! Too funny.
Anyway, our darling girl is learning, growing and surprising us every day. Oh and a funny aside. I had the vacuum out today and as I was plugging in the cord she picked it up. We did the "no" routine and she looked at me and said "yesh"!!! I started laughing, it was just soooo funny. Well, I won't do that again because the next time I went through the no routine, Annie said "yesh" and looked for the laugh!!!! What a kid!!! Have to love her to bits and pieces.
Oh and Lisa, thanks for letting us come over and visit with Musette. Shawn is softening on the kitty idea!!!!

1 comment:

Catalyst Of Calamity said...

Yay Annie! You'll be running in no time! Congratulations!

Glad you enjoyed your visit with Musette - you guys are welcome over here anytime!

Lisa