Friday, June 12, 2009

Feeling Better...

Annie is feeling better, so much so that I was able to cut her hair while she was in the tub. It is a really cute haircut and very fashionable these days. I cut it high at the back but left the front bits and her bangs alone. When I have a chance I will take a photo and post it. She actually let me do it but Shawn held her for me to finish it up. Shawn and I cut each other's hair - I know we are strange- and I wondered how we were going to have Annie's hair cut but I guess I can do it now.
Annie is sitting on her Dor.a couch (which she loves, thank you for the idea Auntie Kate!!)and playing with my socks!!! Too funny!!! She is a cutie and I am glad that she is starting to come into her own. Yesterday she was digging in my plant. I swear, I had my back turned for 30 seconds while I was putting her picture in a frame and she had two handfuls out of it by the time I turned around. I guess I am going to have to put the heavy tape across them like I did for the cats. Shawn calls her his little kitty so I guess it comes naturally!!!
Oh and she will put everything and anything in her mouth. Shawn's black socks leave little black bits all over and I can just imagine how many of those Annie has ingested!!! I am trying the ignoring thing but I think that she just likes to do it so that doesn't help. Argh!!! I can't keep the floors clean enough because "hoo.ver" finds the smallest speck!!!!
Gotta run, baby whining!!!!

No comments: