Friday, June 19, 2009

A few photos of a day in the life...

"Helping" Mommy with the laundry... one of my favorite things to do each morning.
Modeling my rainbow baby legs and matching hair clip. I took off my shirt!!!

Visiting with the goats at the park...
Hanging out on my couch ...

Loving my new couch!!!

Reading books at my table.

Yes, one more pasta shot, just toooo cute!!!!

Rocking in my rocking chair. I won't let Mommy or Daddy hold me and rock but I LOVE to rock on my own...



Interrupted while "reading" my favorite book... I LOVE bears which is good because Daddy has been known to be called Mr. Bear...


Yes, eating again but my favorite fruit Watermelon!!! I love all melons and most fruit. Yesterday we had strawberries and raspberries from our garden and I think that they are "mmmnnnn".

3 comments:

D & S said...

It's great that you have a little helper with the laundry.

Catalyst Of Calamity said...

I LOVE visiting the goats at the petting zoo! What a fun summer you guys are having!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Oh she is so incredibly gorgeous...