Thursday, June 4, 2009

In tears...

me that is!!! Annie brought me a lovely book this morning to read. She picked it out of her bookcase and the weird thing is, her books aren't all over the floor like they usually are. The book is "I Love you Like Crazycakes" and for those who don't know, it is a book written by a Mom who brought her daughter home from China. This is the first time I have read the book to Annie and I couldn't help but cry. Some of the story is very different than ours, but some is very much the same. After I read it, she started saying "Baba?Baba?" because there isn't a Daddy in the story I guess. Brilliant Child!!!
Anyway, I was in tears and asked for a big hug which Annie gave me and I pulled her into my lap and we had a huge cuddle with lots of kisses. I think that I have the sweetest most brilliant child in the world!!!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

So sweet. :)

Bev said...

I'm a little teary just reading your post about this! How precious...

Bev.