Thursday, June 4, 2009

The wait is ALMOST over for...

Red Sand and Enviroman !!!!! If you are into looking at some cutie-patooties, head on over and have a peek at their referrals for.... YES, TWIN BOYS!!!!! Yippee, hooray and congratulations!!!!!
Sam was my secret pal from our Feburary DTC group and although she lives on the other coast, we have kept in touch through these long months of waiting. We couldn't be happier for the new family!!! Oh and Sam, all of those girl clothes that I sent, I hope that they fit Buddah Baby although she might be a bit big for them now!!!!!

1 comment:

Red Sand said...

Oh, you have me laughing! I already told Buddha Baby's mom that she'll have to try some of them on when they visit in 3 weeks' time! And the rest I'll pass along to a special friend with a March 22 LID. I've loved receiving them and I want someone else to get to enjoy them!

And thank you for the shout out - this has been an amazing few weeks.